AT A GLANCE
- SBA Certified HUBZone business
- Small Business Enterprise
- Serving government agencies and private industry since 1983
- Leading edge civil infrastructure design and water resources services
- Recognized for expertise in hydrodynamic modeling as well as sustainable, constructible, and maintainable designs
- DUNS # 783377690
- SIC code: 8711 (Engineering Services)
- CAGE Code: 5BJ85
- NAICS Codes:
- 541330 (Engineering Services)
- 541340 (Drafting Services)
- 541618 (Other Mgmt Consulting Svcs)
- 541620 (Environmental Consulting Svcs)
- 541690 (Other Scientific & Technical)
- 541712 (R&D in Physical Engineering)
- 541990 (Other Prof. Scientific and Tech)
- FDOT Prequalifications:
- 3.1 (Minor Highway Design)
- 3.2 (Major Highway Design)
SINGHOFEN & ASSOCIATES, INC. (SAI), a small business enterprise, was established in 1983 for the sole purpose of providing personalized state-of-the-art consulting services in the field of stormwater management. Over the years, we have expanded our core competencies in water resources and civil engineering. Civil engineering services range from horizontal infrastructure design and permitting to construction administration and constructability reviews.
As water resources engineers, we have been actively involved in the rapidly changing surface water management industry where the focus on flood management has shifted to concerns with water quality. Our firm is comprised of dedicated, expert modelers and design engineers. Our expertise in water resources includes such elements as erosion countermeasures, flood mitigation, FEMA mapping, master planning, complex modeling, dam/levee breach analyses, NPDES/TMDL support, water quality BMP design, etc.
The company's founder, Mr. Pete Singhofen, P.E. is the developer of the widely used hydrodynamic stormwater model, Interconnected Channel and Pond Routing (ICPR ®). Our firm continues to remain true to its original philosophy and reputation. We pride ourselves in providing a high level of responsiveness along with sustainable and/or cost savings solutions to our clients. As a result we have maintained numerous long-term client relationships; some as long as 30+ years.