Latests News and Announcements
Singhofen & Associates, Inc. (SAI), is proud to share the following:
- June 4, 2013: Singhofen & Associates, Inc. (SAI) delivered a presentation along with Streamline Technologies, Inc. at the 10th National Hydrologic Warning Council Training Conference in Ponte Vedra, FL. SAI presented on the use of GIS in the development of 2-D model elements and managing massive results data files.
- May 14, 2013: Singhofen & Associates, Inc. (SAI) delivered a presentation on stormwater modeling and approaches to using a two dimensional approach to the ASCE East Central Branch Environmental Water Resources Institute meeting in Orlando, FL.
- January 18, 2013: Singhofen & Associates, Inc. in association with the ASCE Environmental Water Resources Institute East Central Branch conducted a half-day workshop in Orlando, FL entitled “Stormwater Modeling Techniques Using GIS”.
- June 1, 2012: Singhofen & Associates, Inc., in conjunction with Interflow Engineering, LLC, delivered a presentation on “A Holistic Approach to Watershed Management” at the Florida Stormwater Association Conference in Ft. Myers, FL.
- March 30, 2012: Singhofen & Associates, Inc., in conjunction with Interflow Engineering, LLC, delivered a presentation at the 28th EWRI / ASCE Water Resources Seminar on various aspects of the Myakka River Watershed Initiative ranging from water budget and 2-D surface water modeling to management of a large consultant team working in parallel to expedite the project.
- May 5, 2014: Singhofen & Associates, Inc. receives certification as a Small Sustainable Business Enterprise (SSBE) from the Orange County Expressway Authority.
- April 23, 2014: The GSA awards Singhofen & Associates a multiple award schedule (MAS) to provide environmental services to the federal government (899-1 and 899-7).
- February 14, 2014: Singhofen & Associates, Inc. (on the Erdman Anthony team) is awarded a continuing professional services contract by the SFWMD.
- February 6, 2014: The City of Casselberry selects Singhofen & Associates for a continuing stormwater engineering services contrtact.
- January 30, 2014: ASCE East Central Florida Branch nominates SAI for “Outstanding Small Organization of the Year - Private Sector”.
- January 24, 2014: Singhofen & Associates, Inc. (on the GeoSyntec team) is selected by Osceola County for the Shingle Creek Stormwater Management Master Plan.
- January 21, 2013: Singhofen & Associates, Inc. (as a sub-consultant on the CPH, Inc. team) is awarded a continuing professional services contract by the City of Mt. Dora. CPH and SAI will provide stormwater related services to the City.
- December 20, 2013: SWFWMD awards a continuing services contract to Singhofen & Associates, Inc. to support the District’s Watershed Management Program.
- October 22, 2013: The City of Palm Coast selects SAI for the Professional Stormwater and Environmental Engineering Services contract.
- October 10, 2013: Singhofen & Associates, Inc. (as a sub-consultant on the CPH, Inc. team) is awarded a continuing professional services contract by the City of Maitland. SAI will provide stormwater related services to the City.
- September 16, 2013: Singhofen & Associates, Inc. as a sub-consultant to Danner Construction is selected by MacDill Air Force Base to design and implement a solution to a long-term runway ponding problem.
- July 22, 2013: Pasco County awards a continuing services contract to Singhofen & Associates, Inc. to support the County stormwater management function.
- July 18, 2013: The U.S. Small Business Administration has given Singhofen & Associates, Inc. a Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) certification, which stimulates economic development and creates jobs in urban and rural communities by supplying federal contracting preferences to small HUBZone certified businesses. Small businesses who acquire a HUBZone certification gain preference over other businesses since they employ staff that lives in a HUBZone. The company is now eligible to receive HUBZone contracting opportunities, and will be included in the listing of SBA qualified HUBZone small business concerns.
- November 1, 2013: Singhofen and Associates and the City of Tallahassee receive a 2012 Top Project Winners award from Storm Water Solutions for the Emory Court / Dupont Drive Area Flood Relief Project
- October 5, 2012: The City of Orlando awards Singhofen & Associates, Inc. a continuing services contract for professional engineering services. SAI will support the City’s stormwater program.